Durham University’s Institute of Advanced Study and Institute for Medical Humanities Health will explore the issues being faced by children and young adults who have experienced disruption to their lives as a result of COVID.
The following will give presentations on their work/research:
- Katherine Cheston (English Studies)
- Dr Louise Creechan (English Studies)
- Caroline Greenwood-Dower (Sport and Exercise Sciences)
- Dr Mary Hanley (Psychology)
- Dr Laura Mazzoli-Smith (Education)
After these short presentations (5-10 minutes each), wider and interdisciplinary discussion will be encourage among the participants, with the aim of starting longer term conversations, and potential interdisciplinary collaboration on these questions.
The event will be held in person at the IAS in Cosin’s Hall, and simultaneously online.
Registration in advance is essential, and please contact Julia Angel at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.